Entourage Setup Guide
Email Account Setup Guide
1) Open Entourage, go to the "Tools" menu and click on "Accounts..."
2) When the "Internet Accounts" window appears, click on the "Mail" tab. Click and hold on the "New" button, moving your pointer over the "Mail..." label and release the mouse button.
3) When the "Account Setup Assistant" dialog starts, begin filling out Your name: the name you want to appear on all your emails you send to people. At the bottom left of this window, click Configure account manually.
4) In the New Account window, choose IMAP or POP3. Click OK.
5) In the Edit Account window, fill in the following information:
Account name: Your full name
Include this account...: (optional)
Name: Your full name
E-mail address: <yourname>@yourdomain.com
Account ID: <yourname>@yourdomain.com
IMAP server: mail.yourdomain.com
Password/Save password: (optional)
SMTP Server: mail.yourdomain.com
6) Set advanced receiving options:
This IMAP service requires a secure connection (SSL) should be checked.
Override default IMAP port: check if 993 isn't set, and reset to 993 if needed.
If you are using POP3 with SSL, use port 995.
7) Set advanced sending options:
SMTP service requires secure connection (SSL) should be checked.
Override default SMTP port should be checked and changed to 465.
SMTP server requires authentication should be checked.
Use same settings as incoming mail server should be set.
8) Settings in the Options tab are optional. The settings shown in the Advanced tab are preferred, but the "Delete options" can be altered to suit your needs.
Was this answer helpful?
Although most email settings are identical, the iPhone requires a special setting for the...
Spam AssassinSpam assassin is a very powerful tool, and if you use it to the fullest, you'll find...
Default address This page will describe the settings for Default Address in cPanel for domain...
When sending email, you receive an immediate bounce such as the following: Subject: RE: XXXXXX -...
Go into your cpanel. The address is http://yourdomain.com/cpanel . You'll need to enter your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution